How to select the Vault with Browser plugin

Options
waynebullaughey
waynebullaughey
Community Member

In the plugin for Chrome when I click on the 1Password icon it defaults to one of my vaults but I don't see a way to select a different vault. How do you switch to a different vault?

1Password Version: 7.9.3
Extension Version: Chrom 2.3.2
OS Version: macOS 12.2.1

Comments

• Kakkoister2
    Kakkoister2
    Community Member
    Options

@waynebullaughey When you click on the far right on top, it should list your vaults for you to pick from.

• waynebullaughey
    waynebullaughey
    Community Member
    Options

Top right shows a circle of multi color dots. Hovering over it says "All Accounts". I only have one account. Clicking on it opens a drop down that has "All Accounts" checked, the name of my account and then menu with "Settings", "Lock 1Password", "Notifications", "Review 1Password and "Get Help". I don't find anyway to change the fault. Below the row with the circle is the name of my account, the currently selected fault and then the "Autofill" button. I don't see anything else the select.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

@waynebullaughey Click on Settings in the menu, scroll down the page and you can choose the vaults that are displayed.

• Hey @waynebullaughey:

As @rootzero and @tomatoshadow2 mentioned (thanks for the assist! 😎) you can select which vaults are included in All Vaults in Settings as they mentioned. Let me know how you get on with that, or if you run into any trouble.

Jack

• waynebullaughey
    waynebullaughey
    Community Member
    Options

I finally figured out what was going on. I was confused by the line that said which account and vault was displayed. I thought that was specifying what I could search for but its only specifying what came up as the default entry. Doing a search could still search all of the vaults, not just the one that the displayed item was in.

• Kakkoister2
    Kakkoister2
    Community Member
    Options

@waynebullaughey On behalf of Jack, great to hear, remember to post again, any questions you have 😎

• Hey @waynebullaughey:

@tomatoshadow2 beat me to it! I'm very glad to hear that you were able to figure it out, and feel free to get in touch if you need anything in the future. 😁

Jack

This discussion has been closed.