To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Recurring payment issue for Indian Users

Options
bbshisui
bbshisui
Community Member
edited April 2022 in Memberships

Hello, I was purchasing 1password individual subscription from India and after entering my credit card info it was not going through so I contacted my bank associated with cc and they said as per new RBI rule some recurring payments are stopped and its limited to max 5000 check details ; another article. My two CC gets declined whenever I try to make the payment. So please give some fix to this issue. I think you should introduce annual/monthly prepaid payments via upi/debit cards/Credit cards/paytm or phonepe or gpay . There is a widely used payment getaway called Razorpay for this. Looking forward for this issue to be solved

1Password Version: 8.6.1
Extension Version: 2.3.2
OS Version: Windows 11

Comments

• @bbshisui

We don't discuss account details in the forum. However, you're always welcome to reach out to our billing team. Please use support@1password.com to do so. One of my colleagues may be able to suggest a solution. I apologize I do not work on that team and do not know the in's and out's they deal with.

This discussion has been closed.