Capital one

Options

Username and password

Comments

• @FMB0327

Could you let me know what kinds of issues you are experiencing? Is this in regard to filling? If so, do you have the URL saved in the login? Which browser is in use?

• slate
    slate
    Community Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

URL: https://www.capitalone.com/
    and then: https://verified.capitalone.com/auth/signin?error=201018

I'm using chromium edge on Windows 10 64 bit.

1password runs so smoothly and without problems almost 100% of the time, but this one site has trouble. Maybe it's a small problem, but something about it causes the problem to keep coming back.

I think somehow it keeps saving the data in a format that both chromium edge's password saver and 1password have a problem with. It might involve saving the user name with ab******** instead of abcdefg. There's something about this page that keeps messing with password savers even after I erase all entries and try to manually fix 1password by entering the data myself.

If I can figure it out better I will be back. Part of the problem might be that after the initial failure, you go to a page that is slightly different and 1password handles it differently. Unfortunately after I mess up a few times I get a warning, so I can't experiment to figure it out.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @slate I tested the forms on both URL's and I'm able to fill them without any problem. I wonder if perhaps you're running into issues because you have checked the "remember me" box on the forms. Can you clear your cache and cookies, go to the Capital One site, manually save a new login to replace your old one, and make sure that the "remember me" box is not checked? After that, please try filling it again.

If you continue to run into trouble, please let me know what version of the 1Password extension you're using, and I can help further from there.

This discussion has been closed.