To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can’t sign into 1Password.com?

Options
paula_m
paula_m
Community Member
edited April 2022 in Memberships

I have tried all morning to sign into my.1Password.com to look at my Billing, settings, payment method, etc. But I can’t get into my account on either my iPad, iPhone or MacBook Pro. I am using correct Secret Key and email address. So far customer support hasn’t been helpful at all!
Anyone else having trouble signing in?

Thank you

1Password Version: 7.95
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 15

Comments

• @paula_m

We do not answer account specific questions here in the community for your privacy. With you having a direct line of communication open please continue via email. Please send one email and let us reply. You will likely inadvertently push yourself to the back of the queue because our system sees the ticket as having recent activity. We answer tickets in the order received.

Typically this is due to an incorrect password.

Do you have any devices that are still signed in at the moment? If you do, you can locate your account details there. Search for a 1Password Account item in your vault. You should see your password and Secret Key there.

I will be closing this topic to prevent duplication of efforts. Please continue via email. Hopefully, my tidbits above will help. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.