Broken tag editor suggests to enter new tag when I type "б" with Ukrainian keyboard layout

dmitrys
dmitrys
Community Member

In Ukrainian keyboard layout you have letter "б" on the same key where English layout has comma ","

So when you edit a list of tags for any item and type letter "б" 1Password acts like it is comma — it closes tag editor for the tag I try to type and suggests me to input a new tag. So basically it acts like I have ended editing one tag and typed a comma to enter next tag. But it's not what I want. I want to type letter "б".

As a result it's impossible to enter any tag which contains letter "б". I believe same issue exists for other keyboard layouts which has other letters in place of comma.

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.3.1

Comments

• Hi @dmitrys:

Thanks for reporting this. One of my colleagues has filed an issue for a similar problem, so I've added your thoughts to this, and hopefully it should be smoothed out sooner rather than later. Keep an eye out for updates!

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#15158

• dmitrys
    dmitrys
    Community Member

@Jack.P_1P Hey, looks like it was fixed in latest beta: 8.8.0 (80800094)

Thanks!

• Hey @dmitrys,

Great to hear! Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with in the future!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.