Autofill credit cards?

In 1Password 8, is there a way to autofill credit card info? It's annoying that I can't show favorites in the new Quick View, but when I searched for my credit card, there seemed to be no way to fill its info in a web form. I had to copy and paste the fields. What am I missing?

Thanks.

Comments

• eugenewlh
    eugenewlh
    Community Member

I've also been having the same problem in Safari. I'd love to find out what the solution is.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hi @hazmat @eugenewlh! If you're using Quick Access in 1Password 8, the only option would be to copy and paste the info from the credit card item to your web form. However, if you have the extension installed in your browser, then 1Password will automatically suggest credit card items on payment forms for you. Just click on the credit card item you'd like to use and then 1Password will fill it. Here's a video of how that would work: https://share.cleanshot.com/x0WzRj

Let me know if you see a different behavior and let me know if you have any other questions!

• eugenewlh
    eugenewlh
    Community Member

Problem solved: I had saved my credit card information into 1password while making a payment on a website. That website was then saved as a field on the credit card item in 1password. Deleting the website associated with the credit card then allowed 1password to suggest the credit card on other websites.

• Hi @eugenewlh,

Thanks for sharing the good news.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• JoelleStickney
    JoelleStickney
    Community Member

1Password 7's Quick Access was literally the keyboard shortcut and then choosing your card, hitting enter and everything filled. Now it's completely manual. Huge regression. 1Password 8 has been the worst app upgrade I've ever made. The Quick Access bar stops working periodically too and I have to log out and back in to get it to working.

This discussion has been closed.