To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to move from Individual subscription created via iOS in-app purchase to Family subscription?

Options
hntle
hntle
Community Member
edited May 2022 in Memberships

Hello Support Team,

I've been being a long-time user of 1Password, since 2017. Initially, I started with an Individual monthly subscription via the in-app purchase function in the app on iOS, and have been paying for that subscription ever since on a monthly basis (charged via iTunes to my Apple ID).

Now I have the need to switch from Individual subscription to Family one, but there seems to be no way to switch to Family subscription from the iOS app (it only gives me the option to change from monthly to annual payment for my Individual subscription).

So could you please help me with a feasible process to change from Individual to Family subscription? I don't prefer creating a new one since I have a lot of passwords to transfer, not to mention that I want to retain the current email address linked to my current 1Password account.

Thanks a lot for your support :)

1Password Version: 7.9.5
Extension Version: 7.9.4
OS Version: iOS 15.3.1
Referrer: forum-search:How to move from Individual subscription created via iOS in-app purchase to Family subscription?

Comments

• joshua_1p
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hey @hntle

I see that you have an open support ticket with us. Let us continue the conversation via email, as we will need to work some magic on our end! :)

ref: XPQ-28727-668

This discussion has been closed.