where can I find the extension of 1Password in Safari?

Options
David1938
David1938
Community Member
edited May 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Right now have to manually copy from the 1P app to and from Safari A pain.

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.4

Comments

• David1938
    David1938
    Community Member
    Options

Found it. Search for 1Password extensions and download it and follow the instructions.

• David1938
    David1938
    Community Member
    Options

Spoke too soon. yes i found the extension and installed it. The icon is there in the "headlinE" of Safari. It does not auto find the details and does not autoload. Still doing everything manually. Something has gone awry in the latest updates to Mac or Safari or iP .... or all of them.

• Hi @David1938:

That definitely isn't the experience we want you to have with 1Password for Safari. Are you seeing your Login items suggested on username and password fields, like so?

Let me know!

Jack

• David1938
    David1938
    Community Member
    Options

Sometimes and sometimes not. Inconsistent. And that makes is difficult to be helpful. I think all the apps are up to date. Mac is Monterey 12.4. Safari is 15.6. 1Password is 8.7.1. Will let you know if and when I spot something useful. Thanks for checking in. David

• paul.m_1p
    paul.m_1p
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @David1938

Thanks for the follow up 🙂 Sorry for the continued trouble you've bumped into. Try fully closing the Safari browser, and restarting it to see if there are any changes to what you're seeing. Furthermore, let us know if you're seeing odd behaviour on any specific sites, or if you notice consistency in things not working as they should. We'll be happy to dig in and find out what's going on.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.