Autofill 2FA not working on WordPress Wordfence Login Security plugin (1P8)

SirShanksalot
SirShanksalot
Community Member
edited June 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Seems to be a common thread still across a number of sites and services. Field is called: 2FA Code
It autofills the login/username instead.

1Password Version: 8.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 12.4
Referrer: forum-search:autofill 2fa wordfence

Comments

• Hi @SirShanksalot:

Thanks for reporting this! To take a closer look at why 1Password in the browser might not be recognizing this field properly, are you able to collect the page details? Right click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar, then choose Help > Collect Page Structure. Attach the downloaded file to an email addressed to support+x@1password.com and include a link to this thread, and your username SirShanksalot. You'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here and I'll be able to connect the dots and locate your email to us. Thanks!

Jack

• SirShanksalot
    SirShanksalot
    Community Member

Hi Jack!

I did send that email (Saturday, 25 Jun, 13:24 AEST), however still never got a BitBot email back in over a day (checked spam). Should there have been anything special in the subject line?

Jason

• Hi @SirShanksalot:

I was able to locate your email to us, and I see one of my colleagues has gotten back to you with some additional steps to try. Let me know if that improves your state of play!

Jack

ref: TJE-31832-791

This discussion has been closed.