In Firefox, when hitting back the browser goes back too far with 1Password-Extension enabled

Options
Atndlr
Atndlr
Community Member
edited June 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello there,

when the 1Password browser extension is enabled (Firefox 101.0.1 and lower) one of the following scenarios is happening when I press back while playing a youtube video:

1. The browser does not go back one page but instead the video is reloaded and starting from the beginning.
  2. The browser goes back not only one, but two pages, bringing me to the page before I was visiting Youtube.

What should be happening?

The browser should go back only one page, to the Youtube page where the video was being launched from.

When 1Password browser extension is disabled the browser reacts normal, as expected. Re-Enabling the 1Password browser extension brings back the problem.

Is this bug known already? I could not find this by searching the forum.

Kind regards
Andre

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: 2.3.5
OS Version: Win11

Comments

• Atndlr
    Atndlr
    Community Member
    Options

I am sorry, this should probably be in another category. Can a moderator move?

• Hi @Atndlr:

I've just moved this thread to the 1Password in the browser section for you. 🙂

I wasn't able to replicate this on my end on YouTube. Does this occur on pages other than YouTube, or is this unique to YouTube? Additionally, does this happen if 1Password in the browser is the only extension you have installed? Let me know, and I'll be able to take a closer look.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.