How do I move content within a note?

Ramst3r
Ramst3r
Community Member
edited June 2022 in Mac

The handles to move content within an item seem to have been removed in the "upgrade" to v8 fo mac? Why? Or is there new way to move content around (apart from now having revert back to the cut and paste method)?

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS v12.4

Comments

• HI @Ramst3r, thanks for this question. Section re-ordering was originally not included in 1Password 8 for the sake of simplicity; but we've received consistent feedback that this is something folks find useful, so that's something we're taking seriously. I hope that updates to come will delight you!

• esquared
    esquared
    Community Member

If I might add - it's not just section ordering, but field ordering - and that includes the "standard" fields that might come with any type of entry.

• Hi @Ramst3r,

Thanks for following up with us. While I don't have any updates to share currently, I appreciate you telling us it's important to you and keeping us accountable. Feedback continues to be tracked and we're taking all of it into consideration.

If you'd like to see future changes as soon as they're available, I recommend checking out the 1Password for Mac Beta Releases if you haven't already. They'll give you the best idea of what's coming down the pipe. 🙂

ref: IDEA-I-372

• Stay safe out there. We'll be here if you'd like to give us another chance in the future.

Jack

• ag_tommy
    edited September 2022

Everyone needs to do what works for them. We wish you well. As Jack indicated we'll be here if you want to give us another look. Stay safe!

This discussion has been closed.