To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Upgrade to 8 Fr. 6

PJAndrea
PJAndrea
Community Member
edited July 2022 in Memberships

Password 6 crashes OS 12.4, only mini works. Want to upgrade and migrate without losing all passwords to Password 8. Help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:password 6 crashes, only mini works. Want to upgrade and migrate to 8. Help

Comments

• @PJAndrea

Please email us using support+tradein@1password.com. Be sure to include a copy of your license details. There may be discounts available to you and while you're there we can help guide you along.

• PJAndrea
    PJAndrea
    Community Member
    edited July 2022

1Password 4 is only license I have a copy of. The 1password 6 crashes if I try to open it. The mini 6 shows up on top bar of my iMac OS 12.4. I want to be assured that there is a way to migrate the ton of data that I have in the mini to the new 1Password 8 (before I purchase 1Password 8).

ref: I have removed the license key you provided. Please include that in your email submission. ~ ag_tommy

• @PJAndrea

Once you write in to the support Team, they will be able to have a better look at the issue and help you migrate your data.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.