Feature request: Quick website report

Options

Sometimes I come across websites that either don't autofill in the right places or don't autofill at all. It would be great to have some button in the extension so you can report the website to the developers easily and say what the issue is. This would be better than making an entire new thread in the support community just for one website.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• josh.d_1p
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi @EggsAndAvo,

Thanks for reaching out!

I think this would be a great addition to 1Password and I have added your feedback to an open request to our developers.

If there are any websites you are having trouble with at the moment, please let me know.

Josh
    ref: IDEA-I-1408

• tsrich92
    tsrich92
    Community Member
    Options

Not the OP, but I just ran into a site that didn't autofill, thedrive.com
    There's an overlayed login screen that won't autofill. Selecting the site in the extension and hitting autofill doesn't work either. Copy/paste did work. Open an article and select the login from above the comments to recreate.
    This was on Brave on Windows.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @tsrich92! I took a look at your site thedrive.com. I don't see a login form -- just a newsletter signup form. Is that the form you're referring to here? If not, can you tell me how I can get to the form? I'd like to test it out.

• tsrich92
    tsrich92
    Community Member
    Options

Open any article and scroll down to where the comments begin. There's a login link there. I would post a screenshot, but I don't see how

This discussion has been closed.