I saw post re: "b5dev.com is legit". I have NINE b5 websites in my extension. Are they all legit?

Options

Are these all legit?
b5dev.ca
b5dev.com
b5dev.eu
be5local.com
b5rev.com
b5staging.com
b5test.com
b5test.eu

They suddenly appeared in my Safari extension for 1Password ...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I saw post re: "b5dev.com is legit". I have NINE b5 websites in my extension. Are they all legit?

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited August 2022
    Options

@gwober

Yes. You see all of our testing and staging area domains.

• GDarke
    GDarke
    Community Member
    Options

Can this be deleted and still access 1password on safari ??? - i am having problems with latest 1 Password ext for Safari - it is not opening as it should and as it had previously with the older version..... I am not feeling comfortable about allowing beta versions or testing done on behalf of any software company - can some one please advise further ?? Thanks GD

• semenoar
    semenoar
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy, can you please answer @GDarke question and advise why this list of all your testing and staging domains is included with the installation of 1Password for Safari?

• @GDarke @semenoar

These listings do not affect your usage of 1Password, but are necessary. They do not indicate that your device is being used for testing, only that the 1Password extension is allowed to connect to those test domains. The extension needs to be able to connect so that when we use it on our devices we can test as needed.

I hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.