To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Is 1Password 8 for iOS and iPadOS a paid upgrade?

Options
dickc
dickc
Community Member

I have using 1Password for years on iMac, iOS, and iPadOS. I pay $35.99 (CND) yearly. Do I have to pay an additional yearly subscription fee ($35.99) for 1Password 8 for iOS and iPadOS?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @dickc

1Password 8 for iOS is included as part of 1Password membership. There is no additional fee on top of the annual subscription. 😃 You can download 1Password 8 here:

1Password 8 on the App Store

• If you have an active 1Password subscription, simply sign in to your account(s) and you’re good to go. PS – Upgrading won’t cost you a thing.

I hope that helps!

Ben

P.S. Have you upgraded to 1Password 8 on your Mac yet? The deal is the same — it is included with your subscription.

• HS97883GM
    HS97883GM
    Community Member
    Options

My 1Password apps om iPhone Xr (IOS 15.6) and iPad Pro (IOS 15.6) both invite me to upgrade to 1Password 8. I am connected to the Swiss App Store. When I follow the on-screen upgrade procedures, I get a banner on the top of the screen saying the the app is only available in the App Store for iPhone and iPad (while I am already in the iPhone/iPad store). I tried to download via the my.1password.com webpage for my account on both devices, but that sends me back to the app-store for the devices (ads was expected). What could I be doing wrong ? Thank you.

• Ben
    Options

Sorry about that @HS97883GM. That appears to be an unforeseen consequence of how we're displaying the upgrade notice in-app. We hope to have that fixed up soon. In the meantime the best way to find the 1Password 8 app is using the direct link:

1Password for iOS on the App Store

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.