2 factor authentication disaster

Options
crewchief
crewchief
Community Member

My account was setup with 2 factor authentication through Duo. Suddenly; and coinciding with 1Password 8 release, Duo was disconnected from my 1password account and I cannot authenticate. Obviously, this creates an outrageous circular argument on the 1password platform where I'm constantly prompted for a 2factor auth that I cannot provide, with NO WAY TO GET SUPPORT FOR FIXING IT! I cannot login to do the 2 factor auth setup steps because 2 factor is enabled and I cannot authorize... Neither the Mac app nor the iPhone app allow for someone to make changes to 2 factor auth (even though I remain logged in on both of those platforms!). Extremely frustrating, and to top it off, as a paying customer, THIS IS HOW I'M SUPPORTED ON AN ISSUE OF IMMEDIATE SIGNIFICANCE??!!! I have to type in to a "support forum"??? Every single password I have is on 1password and I can't even speak to someone to resolve an issue that prevents my access to EVERYTHING?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Cancelling in 12 hours or less!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ safari
Referrer: forum-search:2 factor authentication disaster

Comments

• Hi @crewchief:

I can definitely understand how frustrating this is.

I see that you've recently reached out to us via email, and one of my colleagues has replied to your email. Continuing the conversation there would be best.

Jack

ref: SAS-83696-873

This discussion has been closed.