To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Long time user - received 25% discount on renewal last summer. Is it available for me now?

Options
blarsen
blarsen
Community Member

The discount was appreciated last summer as I renewed. Please let me know how I can obtain it. I believe my renewal is soon - August 20.

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: 12.5
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Long time user - received 25% discount on renewal last summer. Is it available for me now?

Comments

• blarsen
    blarsen
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you!

• Hi @blarsen:

Reaching out to us directly via email at support@1password.com would be best, as we're unable to discuss account specifics here in public on the Support Community. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place.

Jack

• blarsen
    blarsen
    Community Member
    Options

JIT-69498-376 Is this what I needed to supply to you? Thank you.

• Hi @blarsen:

Perfect, thanks! I see my colleagues were recently in touch with you, so continuing the conversation there if necessary would be best.

Jack

ref: JIT-69498-376

• 609shadow
    609shadow
    Community Member
    Options

Ahoy @Jack.P_1P
    I too have been a 1 PW user from vanilla, Along with being a first responder, Along with recommending many friends & businesses to switch to 1 password. I to have a similar type of request. Is there any potential to get my account back with the discounted rate? I Attempted to go to a sync'd account. Something bad happened. I still have access to my 1 PW library that is in my dropbox. However I am unable to log into the online account due to loss of emergency kit. The old email that has my many 1 password app licences is on another email. The 1password website thinks it's "new" never before seen email. Basically, I would love to discuss with someone about the possibility of honoring the continued support of 1 password. Thanks in advance for any support.
    Cheers,
    609shadow.

• Hi @609shadow

While I'm not aware of any specific promotions currently available, I'd recommend reaching out to our billing team at support@1password.com. They'd have the latest details on any promos or discounts that may be available.

Thanks!

Ben

• 609shadow
    609shadow
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben Thanks for the fast reply! I can say that I have tried the support@1password.com email route before. To be frank, I received a reply to the tone of. -Get lost hippy.- The message stated that there was nothing I could do except start fresh with a new account / new email. Perhaps the rep was having a bad day. So, I was trying alternative means to reach out for support. That Said, I will give it a go and see if I have a more favorable reply.
    Thanks.
    609shadow.

• @609shadow

I'm really sorry to hear about your previous experience. Since we don't have access to your account information here on the forum, sending in another email to our billing team would be the best option. They'll be able to check to see if any discounts or promotions are available. 🙂

• lfrancklyn
    lfrancklyn
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah... I've gotten this too @609shadow. I can't sync my phone, my account is frozen, the website is a nightmare and I can't update my credit card (submit button greyed out). But most importantly, I got the "get lost" vibe as well. 1Password needs to upgrade its support services (at least until they have successfully transitioned all old customers from standalone apps) so that there are some HUMAN beings available to help, in person, until the problem is solved. This "email" "bot" thing is for the birds. I have been trying to recover my standalone account for THREE WEEKS. That is totally unacceptable.

• @lfrancklyn – Sorry to hear about this. Could you let me know the conversation number, and I'll look into it? The number will look like [#ABC-12345-123].

This discussion has been closed.