To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Totally confused please help

Options
KingKenny
KingKenny
Community Member

I’ve found 1Password so useful I decided to upgrade to families. The support bot suggested I invite others from the sidebar in a browser. Didn’t exist. I eventually had an email from support who tried to help. Still nothing in the sidebar. I was advised to delete my App Store subscription which I did. I then went ahead and tried to subscribe to families via browser and the page reloaded twice. Result … I’m now subscribed to two subscriptions totalling £140. Still no families. Now considering whether to try another password manager. Life is getting too busy to spend it this way. Please if anyone has access to a support human being please share. Many thanks.

Comments

• KingKenny
    KingKenny
    Community Member
    Options

I’ve found 1Password so useful I decided to upgrade to families. The support bot suggested I invite others from the sidebar in a browser. Didn’t exist. I eventually had an email from support who tried to help. Still nothing in the sidebar. I was advised to delete my App Store subscription which I did. I then went ahead and tried to subscribe to families via browser and the page reloaded twice. Result … I’m now subscribed to two subscriptions totalling £140. Still no families. Now considering whether to try another password manager. Life is getting too busy to spend it this way. Please if anyone has access to a support human being please share. Many thanks.

• Hi @KingKenny:

It looks like my colleague has recently replied to your email. Continuing the conversation there would be best.

Jack

ref: DBK-44955-156

This discussion has been closed.