To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Change 1Password membership account avatar

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: How does one change the emoji next to our name?.

Comments

• debstr
    debstr
    Community Member
    Options

I suddenly have an emoji of either a little, black grandmother with glasses and a white collar or, possibly, a little black boy with glasses and a white bowtie next to my name on my 1Password app on my computer. Now, if I were either, I wouldn't mind. But I'm not. I can't figure out how to change this to something that is more representative of me or even nothing at all. How do I change this?

• debstr
    debstr
    Community Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

Sorry, duplicate.

• Hi @debstr:

Follow the steps here to change your 1Password account picture:

1. Visit https://my.1password.com
    2. Click your user picture in the upper right-hand corner.
    3. Click my profile.
    4. One the left-hand side, click edit details.
    5. Click the "v" on the image that's present.
    6. Select a pre defined image or click the "+" to select your own.

Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

• debstr
    debstr
    Community Member
    Options

That doesn't help, sorry. It's not on the forum that I'm talking about, nor on 1Password online. It's on my computer on the 1Password app. I have this little black grandmother. It's not one of the emoji's that you provide for 1Password online. I've tried copying it and screen shotting it, but it won't copy over to show you.

• Hi @debstr:

The steps I shared will change your 1Password account photo, which will change it on the 1Password app as well.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.