I upgraded my account to a family account an now I see both accounts under my add account menu.

Options
desoare
desoare
Community Member

How do I get rid of the old account from that menu. It has the same email address. I can see it in everywhere: Mac, iPhone, iPad. Everywhere!

1Password Version: 8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Remove unused account

Comments

• Fereidoon9Javaheri
    Fereidoon9Javaheri
    Community Member
    Options

I opened a family account and now want to delete my previous personal account. How do I do that?

• Hey @desoare

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Hey @Fereidoon9Javaheri

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.