To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have several email accounts - can I use all of them in one personal account?

Options
lakmalone
lakmalone
Community Member

I have several email accounts that I use for different purposes. Do I have to get a family account for myself, or can I have all of these email accounts in a personal account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have several email accounts - can I use all of them in one personal account?

Comments

• @lakmalone

A membership can only use 1 email address but it sounds like you are actually asking about the data storage. If so, yes you can keep details for each account within a single instance.

• lakmalone
    lakmalone
    Community Member
    Options

No, I'm asking about whether 1 password will work for all of my accounts - .me. gmail, and my own personal website accounts.

• @lakmalone

Yes, I think what Tommy mentioned is what you're looking for. You can save your usernames and passwords for any amount of email accounts you might have. You'll need to choose one email address to use to sign in to 1Password, but there's no limit on the number of different accounts you can store in 1Password. Hope that helps!

• lakmalone
    lakmalone
    Community Member
    Options

Got it, thanks!

• @lakmalone

I'm happy that Grey and Tommy were able to help. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.