To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I brought 1Password7 yesterday and it is not being acknowledged. I can not use it it is frozen

Options
Koru
Koru
Community Member

I have been using 1Password for years. My MacBook Pro was hacked and I had to reset it back to factory settings. Since doing that my 1Passwor account is frozen and I am continuously asked to purchase 1Password7. I then did this yesterday over Apple apps. But I still can only get in then it is blocked. And I can duo nothing. And the advertising for buying it again comes up. VERY FRUSTRATED!

1Password Version: 1Password old
Extension Version: 1Password7
OS Version: Pro MackBook
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:brought 1Password7 yesterday and is not being acknowledged

Comments

• Hey @Koru

To avoid exposing any confidential information, I have reached out to you via email. This will allow us to go into greater detail about getting things sorted out. Please respond to the email once you receive it! :)

ref: YLD-42855-212

• Koru
    Koru
    Community Member
    Options

SADLY I HAVE HAD TWO EMAILS FROM YOU AND NO RESPONSE TO THE PROBLEM. I WILL BE CONTACTING APPLE TO CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION. OBVIOUSLY 1PASSWORD7 IS A FRAUD.

• @Koru

We're currently awaiting your reply to questions that were asked a couple of days ago. Please reply to my colleagues via email.

• Koru
    Koru
    Community Member
    Options

I already answered your two emails on Monday! Slowly paying every month for something you can't use on a daily basis is more than frustrating.

• We are awaiting a reply on our side. I'll resend the last message we sent to make sure one is not missing in the conversation. If you replied to it please be so kind as to reply again. We do not have one from you for that set of questions. Be sure to use your same ticket id and email address as the original. That will help keep things connected.

[YLD-42855-212]

This discussion has been closed.