icloud.com: No autofill possible for "Apple-ID"

Options

I just tried to log in to icloud.com in Vivaldi browser 5.4.2753.51 (Stable channel) (64-Bit) with 1Password extension v2.4.5 beta installed.

First, you have to fill in the Apple-ID. The field is not detected by 1Password browser extension. So there is no icon to autofill. And also autofill is not working if clicking the login entry in the browser extension popup.

I have to drag and drop the credential into the field. If this is done, the password field is coming up. Here the 1Password icon is shown, and I'm able to autofill.

In Microsoft Edge with 1Password extension v2.3.8 stable installed, the Apple-ID field is detected, and I'm able to autofill credentials.

1Password Version: 8.9.6-30 beta
Extension Version: 2.4.5 beta
OS Version: Windows 11 Pro 22H2
Browser:_ Vivaldi

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Still the same problem with v2.4.7 beta of the extension. Is anybody reading here?? 🤔

• yoropico
    yoropico
    Community Member
    Options

smae problem here....

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Still an issue with 2.6.1 beta build in 1Password for Firefox. In the meantime, I switched from Vivaldi to Firefox. 😉

• Macik
    Macik
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem, 1Password doesn't detect on the Apple site (Apple ID) wherever it is... EDGE, CHROME, FireFox. I hope they fix it...

This discussion has been closed.