Why isn't a login password updated in 1P for Safari?

odysseus
odysseus
Community Member
edited October 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

I'm at a loss to explain why, when I changed a login password in 1P8 for Mac OS, the password isn't updated in 1P for Safari:

These kinds of bugs are maddening. In addition to collections not being remembered across launches (a bug that was supposed to be fixed long ago), seemingly random crashes in the 1P for iOS 8 app, website logins not being filled which you made difficult to report, and the difficulty of filing bug reports in general, which should be possible from the app itself.

1Password Version: 80904044
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: 12.6
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• @odysseus

Collections should be maintained across restarts. I do not experience this and I can be certain it would be problematic for me too. Have you performed a clean install? You are always welcome to file reports here or via email. If you prefer email, please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question. If you have a crash please send us a report from the device while notating the time it occurred.

• odysseus
    odysseus
    Community Member
    edited October 2022

The problem has been acknowledged by other users and confirmed at 1P, Tommy. Maybe check the list of outstanding bugs?

This discussion has been closed.