Can you please keep me logged into 1Password even if Chrome has an update pending?

Google Chrome has 1 -3 updates every week. When it does, I get logged out of 1Password and have to manually type in my password. This is pretty annoying. I saw the thread from a year ago that said something about the browser plugin needing to sync with the desktop app, but I imagine there are other ways to create a less clunky experience while there is an update pending?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @shafqat2013,

Often after a browser update you may need to give it a restart to restore the communication between 1Password in your browser and your 1Password desktop app. However, if you are finding this is happening frequently there could be and underlying issue. If you experience this behaviour again can I ask you to send over the following:

Please attach the reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.