Sort logins or use favorites

Options

I have multiple logins for a single site (e.g., Google), and it would be good to either be able to sort these (maybe have a priority rank when multiple logins match a single URL), or at last put logins that are marked as favorites above all others.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.5.1
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Firefox

Comments

• msncookie
    msncookie
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same question. In my example, we have two logins for our bank: one personal and one for our business. When logging into the bank app, 1P suggests the business entry which isn't what I want. Not hard to hit the "key" and select the other one, but it's a couple extra taps to do so. Thanks.

• Hi @oscarfowler and @msncookie,

Thanks for these suggestions and apologies for the delay. I can certainly see the benefit in some kind of additional sorting for items that share certain details like their name or website and will forward this to our Product team for future consideration.

In the meantime, there are some options to adjust which suggestions you'll see in certain areas of 1Password. If items are stored in two separate vaults (for example @msncookie in your case you might have a personal vault and a business vault) they can be organized into separate collections: Use collections to create custom groups of vaults

In the browser extension specifically, you can select which vaults will populate inline suggestions. Here are the steps to do this:

1. Right-click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar
    2. Select "Settings" from the menu that appears
    3. In the tab that opens, navigate to "Accounts & Vaults" on the left side menu
    4. Uncheck any vaults from which you don't want to see suggestions

These vaults will still be accessible via the browser extension itself (left-clicking the 1Password icon) so you won't need to dive into the settings again just to access them.

Let me know if you give these a try and thanks again for your feedback!

ref: PB-30756365

This discussion has been closed.