Different servers under same domain name

Hi
When I have several servers under the same domain name 1Password suggests to use all the passwords from the this domain. Is it possible to change that ?
For example if I saved credentials for www.website.com and mail.website.com 1Passowrd extension would treat them as the same server. When there are a bunch of different servers under the same domain it can be very annoying

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member

Such a feature is available in newer beta and/or nightly releases. I don't know if it already hit the release channel, but if you switch the app to beta or nightly, you get the option for every website url how to match - domain only or exact match. May be it's also required to use the beta browser plugin.
    If you don't want to use the beta versions, you need to wait until it gets formally released.

• Thanks Tertius3

@flash2022

Please let us know if you have additional questions. To my knowledge this is still within the beta/nightly and has not made it to production. I am happy to be wrong about that if it should be in the production release. I am forever on the nightly myself.

• flash2022
    flash2022
    Community Member

Thank you very much
    I'm using latest version so I guess its still in Beta
    At least I know its coming so that's good

This discussion has been closed.