What has happened to AgileBits since SAAS and Version 8?

Options
jdiv726
jdiv726
Community Member

I have used 1P for so long I can't even remember when I first purchased it. Every new version came with feature enhancements and fixes. All for the incredibly low price of what it happened to be priced at then.

Fast forward to the move to SAAS and the rollout of v8 and I have no idea who is even running the company now. I can't believe it is the same people as in the past. Or if it is the same then apparently they have grown so big as to not place a premium on customer service because, hey the money keeps flowing in. The length of time some of the bug/usability issues take to get resolved is horrendous. Couple that with functions actually REMOVED that made this app so user friendly. I guess because the company knows what's best for the customers instead of the customers. Examples:

Removed:
Pin Lock option
Printing
Local Vault option
Resolve Duplicates

Usability Issues:
Biometrics/Face ID Broken for 4 or 5 months iOS
1Password for Safari asking for password every time. 3+ months

All the while with basically the same 3 or 4 responses, "We'll send this to our development team", "Thanks for the diagnostic"(even though dozens have been sent), or "I'll add your feedback". I assume there is a doc with all of these so they can just be copy and pasted.

Why should we be paying (at least full price) for a product that does NOT do what is advertised? Of course I doubt you would ever even consider answering that. Now you have people reverting to a previous version which is unsupported now.

I don't really expect a response to this but damn you folks have really failed as of late.

1Password Version: 8.9.11/8.9.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 13.1/iOS 16.2
Browser:_ Not Provided

This discussion has been closed.