To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Please help!

Options
VictorTrasvina
VictorTrasvina
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Memberships

Please help! I’ve sent SEVERAL email to your company and no one answers, my apartment got broken into, all devices got stolen, I’m currently locked out of my @me.com address BUT I switched to a gmail address months ago and added it to this account, I remember my password but have no access to recovery key, and it won’t send it to my gmail address although it’s listed on this account, I have proof of payments (screenshots showing the bill is paid via Google store) even thought it’s an Apple email. Please help, it’s been days and days of now answers, again I do have access to one of my email address, I DO REMEMBER my password so all I need it’s the recovery key to be sent to my gmail accounts. This is the 5th time I reach out to your companies

Comments

• Hi @VictorTrasvina

Sorry you haven't seen a reply from us yet. Do you have a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123]? If so, post it here and I can look into what's happened.

— Grey

• VictorTrasvina
    VictorTrasvina
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

I understand it’s the holidays so things move a bit slower but it’s been two weeks of no responses so im getting a bit desperate for help, thank you so much! And yes!

SLF-55872-723

That’s the last one! I should have like 4 cases by now because it’s been almost two weeks but that’s the latest one,

And my email is

[ personal information removed ]

Thank you so much for any help you can provided! I really really need to secure all my accounts and getting a bit desperate because Apple is no help.

• VictorTrasvina
    VictorTrasvina
    Community Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

[ personal information removed ]

• VictorTrasvina
    VictorTrasvina
    Community Member
    Options

It keeps on sending the new recovery package to my other email even though both should be registered to my account, again I do have my password

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

@VictorTrasvina

I’ve removed your personal information. This is a public forum, and your private information should stay private.

• VictorTrasvina
    VictorTrasvina
    Community Member
    Options

I don’t mind, as long as someone it’s looking into my case it’s I’m happy, still waiting to hear from one of your reps :)

• @VictorTrasvina

Thank you for your patience. It looks like one of my colleagues is discussing this with you over email now and I'm going to close this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

-Dave

ref: SLF-55872-723

This discussion has been closed.