To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Started family trail with 50% off link. Ready to sub, site wants full price

Options
BlakSlabeth
BlakSlabeth
Community Member
edited January 2023 in Memberships

Last pass refuge here. Thinking of moving to a family sub here at 1password.ca. I started a trial with a 50% off family link. I'm looking at the subscription management and it wants the full $5.99 per month billled annually. How can I get the 50% rate back?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:50% off family trial. Billing wants full price?

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @BlakSlabeth !

Please get in contact with the sales team: sales@1password.com
    I'm sure that the team is able to help in your case. 👍

• @BlakSlabeth

Thank you for sending in the email to the team as @DenalB suggested (thanks for the help!). Your ticket has made it to the correct team and one of my colleagues will send you a reply over email as soon as possible. 🙂

-Dave

ref: YVK-95435-332

• BlakSlabeth
    BlakSlabeth
    Community Member
    Options

I did indeed start a ticket back on 8-Jan. 2 replies to your initial response have gone unaswered. I paid the full price today after waiting and waiting and waiting for any sort of movement on this ticket. Not impressive.

• BlakSlabeth
    BlakSlabeth
    Community Member
    Options

Your website says I paid full price but my bank just texted I paid 50%. Crazy website. I guess it was resolved somehow but without communication.

• @BlakSlabeth

I'm sorry for the delay. I see that one of my colleagues has just responded, please take a look at your inbox and reply to that email if you have any other questions. To prevent the conversation from happening in two different places at once I'm closing this thread. 🙂

-Dave

ref: YVK-95435-332

This discussion has been closed.