Apple Watch App: Option To Not Show Passwords In Large Type By Default (See Attached Screenshot)

Options
nimvio
nimvio
Community Member
edited February 2023 in iOS

Hello, great day to all!

I really love and appreciate the new 1Password (v8) Apple Watch app, and although not a complete dealbreaker, I'd like the option to not show passwords in Large Type (by default) when viewing one. Currently, when you tap on a password field within an item, it shows the password on the top of the screen, and in Large Type below it (see screenshot for reference: https://imgur.com/a/4JrSvtN - link opens in current tab).

For example, if I'm in line at the grocery store (or at school) and want to pull up a PIN code. Maybe there could be a button to expand the password in Large Type? The reason is people can be nosey and see it near by, as well as security cameras or personal cameras. Obviously, the password would still be shown on the top of the Watch screen, but in smaller text.

Also, in the latest 1Password (TestFlight), version 8.10.0 81000024, on BETA channel, the Apple Watch app seems to freeze quite frequently, such as when returning to it after a while, or after an item has been updated.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 1Password for iOS 8.10.0 81000024 - BETA
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: iOS 16.3.x (latest public)
Browser:_ N/A

This discussion has been closed.