To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

No response from customer support for more than a week

Options
ogrgvn
ogrgvn
Community Member

I signed up for a trial of 1password shifting over from Last pass after the debacle. First, there was an issue signing up for a personal plan using my credit card and my account was frozen. Customer support suggested they had to cancel my current subscription and resubscribe to sort out the issue, which I agreed to. I then tried to follow the steps recommended to resubscribe and still ran into the same payment issue with my CC.

and then...crickets. Not a word from customer support.

Ok, I figure lets workaround this - I got a $25 gift card, and redeemed and added funds to my account so I could go ahead with a paid plan. Nope, I can't do that either. There's nothing that lets me redeem those funds towards "subscribing" for a monthly plan, because my earlier invoices were for an annual plan?

I've written in 5 times to support since, even tweeted this morning - nothing. No one is responding. Have checked spam and other folders in the hopes that it was just me. Nothing there either.

I am hoping someone here can help me out or at least disable my account and return my funds so I can go onto another provider.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS Monterey
Browser:_ 12.6.2

Comments

• @ogrgvn

We don't discuss account details in the forum for your privacy. Continuing the conversation with the billing team is the best and only way forward. If you've sent multiple replies in succession please let the team respond to you before replying again.

This discussion has been closed.