To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Why was my post deleted?

balu100
balu100
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Memberships

I just posted https://1password.community/discussion/137628/my-worst-online-service-experience#latest but got deleted.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• balu100
    balu100
    Community Member

Everything what was in the post i can backup via, screenshots, emails, and call recordings.

• balu100
    balu100
    Community Member

I had to go with my bank refund. I got no resolution from the support team. What a shame...
    If everything goes through, I'll look for ways to report this issue. As far as I know, the Ombudsman can forward these things to Canadian officials to review 1password.

• balu100
    balu100
    Community Member

The deleted post if anyone interested:

Hey,

I'm not even sure where to start.

I wanted to try out a new password manager, so I registered and added my cc, saying I can remove it later.
    After that, I had a lengthy call, so it auto-logged out of my account, and I was stranded without my password.
    Next, I wanted to reset my password, but I did not receive anything.
    These things can happen, I requested a few more times, waited, and requested again, but nothing came.
    I started to be a bit worried about my cc getting charged without even using the product, so I wrote a support ticket.
    After 2 days no email from the staff.
    I wanted to test out if it was an issue with my email address, so I did a password reset request from 1password.eu, and it worked surprisingly.
    With my new findings, I wrote an email from my Gmail email and got a response that I can only do anything if I message them via the Hotmail email.
    I tried but that did not work, so I wrote back on my Gmail. I have all the information on the account, can we do something?
    Radio silence, I was fed up so I contacted the Microsoft support team and they assured me this is a 1password issue because they see it as "sent without an issue"
    I wrote back from my Gmail address but received the usual radio silence again.

I hope a team member reads this and has something that would help resolve the issue.

Also, I'm currently registered with my Hotmail address so if this is enough proof please cancel my subscription(as well as a refund) and delete my account.

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2023

@balu100

Your post has not been deleted. It's available. It was likely held up in the moderation/spam queue and one of my colleagues has freed it.

It looks as if you've been in contact with us for some time now. We do not have access to account details here in the community. You would need to continue the ongoing conversation with my colleagues on the email team. The are the only one's who can help. At preset we are awaiting your reply via email.

I am closing this discussion as we do have an open communication via email. Please continue that discussion.

ref: ZNX-48653-823

This discussion has been closed.