To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I am having a terrible time getting this set up. HELP.

Options
BlazeJose
BlazeJose
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Memberships

Cannot get data to import from LASTPASS. Getting very frustrated with the process. Need someone to talk me through this. If it is this difficult just to get set up, I'm not sure I'm going to switch.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am having a terrible time getting this set up. HELP.

Comments

• Wizzard1
    Wizzard1
    Community Member
    Options

Try this. Create a Lastpass Export file (usually CSV format). Then log into "https://my.1password.com/home" on Chrome, say. On Right side top, click on your name ico. Choose Impost, then Lastpass and import from file. Choose the export file created by Lastpass. Hopefully this will work.

• Diesel
    Diesel
    Community Member
    Options

If you are trying to import via entering your LastPass credentials into 1password, you might have to turn off 2 Factor Authentication in LastPass first so it won't fail (then turn it back on after import is successful). That's what I had to do, and it worked after I turned it off. If that doesn't work, try the CSV file method Wizard mentioned above.

• We also have folks on the team willing to try and help you troubleshoot the process. If you'd like you can email us using support+forum@1password.com

This discussion has been closed.