Trying to log in to my.1password.com

RCMjr
RCMjr
Community Member
edited February 2023 in Families

Hi,

I was trying to log in to https://my.1password.com/signin? but couldn't. I entered my email and password and I entered what I thought was my Secret Key, but that didn't get me in. I then looked for my Secret Key using the app and found it. It's the same Key that I originally entered. (I first tried copy/paste and I also hand-entered it.)

Then I thought my password was incorrect, but the password that I'm trying is the same one I'm using for this site, and it obviously gets me in.

I'm happy to provide screenshots, but I don't think that will help, but if you'd like to see something, please let me know.

Any help is appreciated.

Chip

1Password Version: 8.10.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.2.1
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• @RCMjr

Do you continue to have trouble with logging in?

• RCMjr
    RCMjr
    Community Member

Yes

• @RCMjr

I'd like to suggest we get you over to my email colleagues to discuss this in more detail. If you're experiencing and error messages please record those or send them with your email. If you would please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

• RCMjr
    RCMjr
    Community Member

I sent them an email.

• Thanks RCMjr

I was able to locate your submission. With a direct line of communication open I am going to close this topic in favor of the email conversation. Please continue the discussion with my colleagues.

ref: TEZ-49778-932

This discussion has been closed.