Can’t sign in. This account has been suspended.

1mrvinni
1mrvinni
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Business and Teams

we have been unable to sign into any of our accounts 1 Password business after having deleted the original creator/administrator of the business account.
The account was suspended sometime after that, maybe a day or two later.
I have email support twice now but have not received any guidance or resolution.
current support ticket number is 114964.

We have been locked out since early February.
What can we do to resolve the issue?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @m1rvinni

As this is account related I'd need to direct you back to my colleagues in email support. We do not have access to account details here in the community. Please continue any discussions you've had with the team via email.

• 1mrvinni
    1mrvinni
    Community Member

Thank you for responding.

• Hello @1mrvinni,

It looks like we sent out a reply to you earlier today. If you got that, feel free to continue replying over email, but let me know here if you are still having any trouble reaching our support team.

Thanks you,

• 1mrvinni
    1mrvinni
    Community Member

Yes, support contact me requesting additional details + screen captures. I responded immediately, but have not heard back, (4hrs).

• Hey @1mrvinni,

I've just reviewed case #114964 and it looks like we sent a reply about 45 minutes after you emailed in. Can you double check your spam folder in case our reply went there? The email should come from "1Password business support".

Let me know if you're still unable to find the message.

Thank you,

• 1mrvinni
    1mrvinni
    Community Member

sorry, your response was in spam folder. I have responded this morning.

• Thanks @1mrvinni -- I've shared your case with some of our experts. Please keep an eye on your email for our next reply.

To help avoid any duplicate work, I'll close out this community thread since we're in touch over email.

Thank you,

This discussion has been closed.