To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

is there a non-subscription version? A lifetime price?

Options
sarralev
sarralev
Community Member

I don't like subscriptions. Is there another option?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:is there a lifetime version

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @sarralev

Welcome to the 1Password Support Community! 1Password is a subscription service. The subscription supports ongoing staffing, hosting costs, etc. This comes with a number of benefits, which you can read more about in our About 1Password membership article. A few of the highlights that make it worthwhile from my perspective not only as a team member but also a customer:

• All 1Password data is automatically available to any signed-in devices and is securely backed up. No need to rely on or configure any 3rd party services.
    • Upgrades are included rather than being separate purchases.
    • The Secret Key adds an important layer of protection against data being stolen from 1Password. While we don't plan on being breached, we have planned for that situation. The Secret Key makes it infeasible for an attacker who is able to steal your encrypted data from us to decrypt it.

I hope that helps! If you have any further questions, please feel free to write back.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.