1 Password (1P) 7 Mac (?) + 1P iOS + Dropbox : Move to Latest Versions - Suggestion on Process?

Kurtois
Kurtois
Community Member
edited March 2023 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I wish to bring my 1P usage from a Dropbox repository, to something current. I believe with my 1P subscription, I am afforded repository space? I have an Individual subscription. UPDATE: I see this on the pricing page: "Unlimited passwords, items, and 1 GB document storage"

Can we discuss some things to consider as part of this move of data?

One note I will add. I recall that attachments when going from 1P v7 to the 1P repository changed. It seemed to treat attachments as a separate item, if I recall correctly from that period of time.

Please let me know if I may clarify any of the above or if I may provide more information.

Comments

• Hello @Kurtois! 👋

We can certainly help you migrate your items to your 1Password account. Since I don't have access to your account or license information here on the public forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our dedicated migration support team can take a look and advise further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• Kurtois
    Kurtois
    Community Member
    edited March 2023

@Dave_1P :

Here you go!

[#NHS-31188-648]

Please advise if I may provide additional information here.

P.S. - Based on your profile photo, it appears we may have a mutual interest in bicycling. :)

• @Kurtois

Ah! Yes, I love biking as well. I'm hoping to make more of an effort this summer to get out there. 😅

Thank you for posting the Support ID, I've confirmed that your ticket is with the right team and you'll get an email from us soon. To prevent having the conversation in two different places at once I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: NHS-31188-648

This discussion has been closed.