To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Transfered data from LastPass

Options
johnsst
johnsst
Community Member
edited March 2023 in Memberships

Please help. My transfer from LastPass for my trial subscription partially compleat. The transfer for most websites successful but one vault in the 1password manager was imported with 90 or more sites . I tested all 90 or more sites and one site was my bank account website after importing all sites into my own vault. In the 1Passord manager site I delet all sites list including my bank account site. The problem now is that !password denies my entrance to my account even when I enter all my correct user an correct password from LastPass data. I need help ,the 1Passord icon is present preventing me to enter my bank account. Please I need advise to cancel this interferenc. Thank You johnsst

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @johnsst,

We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

This discussion has been closed.