Using "Plus Adressed Email" alias from within 1password

Options
adrienroches
adrienroches
Community Member

Hi. This is my first feature request.

I found this request here: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/644471 that seems to be what I mean.

Basically, it would allow us to easily leverage Gmail (for example) alias capabilities. It would help regarding security (I think) and filter for spam or website giving away our email addresses.

Would that be something existing in the near future?

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @adrienroches,

Thanks for your feedback and feature request about masked emails/alias capabilities within 1Password. We've seen other similar requests and currently you can, Use 1Password to create and manage Masked Emails in Fastmail.

I can understand where this would be useful with other email services and I have filed a feature request internally to share your feedback with our Product team. They regularly review feature requests from our customers to consider what should be added to future versions of 1Password. Your feedback, along with feedback from our other customers, helps them immensely with their planning.

If you have any future suggestions, please let us know. We're always here to help!

ref: 32038646

• adrienroches
    adrienroches
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. It would indeed be of great help to have it natively instead of subscribing to an external tool.

• Blake
    Options

You're totally welcome! Thanks for taking the time to share this idea with us. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.