To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Customer Support

Options
Cavite
Cavite
Community Member

I am a relatively new customer. I have an issue with 1Password v8 that I have seen raised before on this forum. My problem is customer support.
1 I sent my request in by email on the contact form. A chat bot replied with the wrong request. It thought I wanted to close my account, it’s not my issue 48hrs to reply
2 I replied twice and said that’s not the problem and told them the issue 48 hrs to reply
3 someone replied after 24 hrs and asked me for my email, I replied.
4 24 hrs later another question what device and operating system.

They are asking me one question every 24 hrs. At this rate I will be dead before they resolve my issue.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Cavite

I'm sorry to hear about the slow responses from our team. I'd like to investigate this further so I can escalate it to the appropriate folks internally. I'm not seeing any emails in our system from the email address you used to register on this forum. Please don't share your email address (this is a public space), but could you share with me the support ID for the situation? It would be the first portion of the subject line — something like [#ABC-123-4567]

Ben

• Cavite
    Cavite
    Community Member
    Options

Ben did you get my reply?

• Cavite
    Cavite
    Community Member
    Options

EAH-51288-656

• Ben