To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I am having a problem Two-Factor Authentication. I don't know what my code is. Please help me.

Options
kevinmckeown
kevinmckeown
Community Member
edited May 2023 in Memberships

I am having a problem Two-Factor Authentication. I don't know what my code is. Please help me. I had to replace my iPhone, iPad and MacBook Pro last week. 1Password is telling me that my passwords and changes won't be available on my other devices until I verify my 2-factor authentication code. I don't know this code. I don't even recall setting up 2-factor. This is messing with my bookkeeper's ability to pay bills. If this doesn't get resolved soon then I may have to move to another password manager other than 1Password. That would be unfortunate because I love 1Password -- at least until now... I appreciate your help. Thank you, Kevin

1Password Version: 8.10.4Ve
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Ventura 13.0
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:I am having a problem Two-Factor Authentication. I don't know what my code is. Please help me.

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@kevinmckeown

You would need to discuss this with our security team. We do not have access to account details here in the community. Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

Include the following:

Your user name here in the forum. kevinmckeown
    A link to this topic. https://1password.community/discussion/139886/i-am-having-a-problem-two-factor-authentication-i-dont-know-what-my-code-is-please-help-me#latest

This will help us connect the dots as they say.

• kevinmckeown
    kevinmckeown
    Community Member
    Options

Who is the security team and how do I contact them please?

• @kevinmckeown,

You can use the information found in @ag_tommy's above reply to contact the security team.

This discussion has been closed.