7 wouldn't take my name to download 8, I created a new account, now I have 2 accounts, I want family

Options
lawsuit2recite1croci
lawsuit2recite1croci
Community Member

Tried to update from 7 individual to 8 family, 7 would not take my name to download. I created new account online with different email. I downloaded 8 Mac OS app. Mac OS 8 now shows both previously existing account and new account. I want my 8 family account to have all data from 7 individual. Both accounts are listed in Mac OS app. How do I get data from 7 individual to 8 family?

1Password Version: 8.10.4
Extension Version: 2.10.0
OS Version: Mac OS 13.3.1
Browser:_ Safari 16.4
Referrer: forum-search:1password 7 won't download upgrade to 1password 8

Comments

• Hi @lawsuit2recite1croci,

We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• lawsuit2recite1croci
    lawsuit2recite1croci
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the response! I managed to figure out what was going on (it's really not that complicated, but it takes me a while) and thanks to Kayla in Billing my life is now good. All is well, live long and prosper.
    Mark

• @lawsuit2recite1croci,

I'm glad to hear we were able to help get things sorted out!

This discussion has been closed.