New master password not working, but old one still does on IOS and Windows 11

Options
Joe_T
Joe_T
Community Member

I changed our password on our Family 1P account. We have two vaults, Primary and Personal. Looking under "All Vaults" part, as well as the individual Primary and Personal vaults, I see the revised password (both the same) for each as I would expect. I am assuming that this is the Master Password, as I find no other options on https://my.1password.com. My original master password remains for logging in 1P and the new one does not work on Windows and IOS. Thank you in advance for anyone's help!

1Password Version: 8.10.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11, IOS 16.5.1 (c)
Browser: Chrome, Firefox

Comments

• Hi @Joe_T,

It sounds like you may have a mixed set-up, via a 1Passwod Membership and a previous Standalone version - We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com/support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.