Royal Caribbean No Longer Recognizes 1P

Options

Trying to login to Royal Caribbean website (https://www.royalcaribbean.com) and 1P does not recognize it. This just started - never had this problem. Have to copy and past to login. Tried quitting 1P and Safari and even rebooting computer but nothing works.

So I deleted my login from 1P, thinking maybe the website changed something and I could just read it - but that doesn't work either - when I go to sign in, 1P will not ask me if I want to save the login in 1P and I can't figure out how to force it to do so. Same thing on Firefox browser - and same thing happens trying to login to my wife's Royal Caribbean account.
All other websites work correctly.

What is going on?

1Password Version: 8.10.9
Extension Version: 2.13.0
OS Version: MacOS 13.5
Browser: Safari/Firefox

Comments

• Hey @BenBob,

It looks like the sign in form on the Royal Caribbean website is built in a way that is making it difficulty for 1Password to detect the fields.

We have an internal issue filed with our development team and I have added you as an affected user.

In the meantime, I recommend either copy and pasting your credentials to the field as you have been.

I'm sorry for the disruption to your workflow, let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

ref: dev/core/core#2900

• BenBob
    BenBob
    Community Member
    Options

ok, thank you. Hope they can figure it out

• You're welcome @BenBob, I'm sorry for the disruption.

• ChiliDog
    ChiliDog
    Community Member
    Options

Since Royal and Celebrity are owned by same parent company... same thing is happening on Celebrity site (https://www.celebritycruises.com).

• Thank you @ChiliDog, I have added this to the internal issue.

• shaneleasure
    shaneleasure
    Community Member
    Options

I fought this issue for hours the other evening until I realized I should check the 1P discussion forum and voila! Definitely following this topic. Love 1P!

• I'm sorry for the disruption @shaneleasure, let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime!

• strickers
    strickers
    Community Member
    Options

Same for me.

• Noted strickers.

• macosdude
    macosdude
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue for me - both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean.

• @macosdude

I've added your report to the internal work item open for the issue as well.

-Dave

• dcabbott
    dcabbott
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue with both sites.

• Sorry for the disruption @dcabbott, I've added you to the internal issue.

• dahayes
    dahayes
    Community Member
    Options

Hello. I am having the same issue MacOS 14.0, Chrome Version 119.0.6045.123, 1Password 8.10.18. Are there any updates on a resolution?

• @dahayes

There's nothing specific to report about Royal Caribbean just yet, but there is work underway within the Development team to address pages like this one which present their login form in a specific way which has historically been difficult to autofill. Once that work is done, Royal Caribbean and other websites which work similarly will be easier to autofill. There's no timeframe on that work as of yet, but it is a priority with the team. (Also added you to our internal tracker)

• batsabode
    batsabode
    Community Member
    Options

Same for Celebrity it used to be fine now it has to be entered manually and it also doesn't keep me logged in like it used to do

• Hey @batsabode,

Thank you for reporting this, do you mean celebritycruises.com? If so, this also falls under the same issue as Royal Caribbean and we are working hard to improve this in a future update.

• batsabode
    batsabode
    Community Member
    Options

Yes celebritycruises.com. Hopefully it will be fixed soon thank you

• Thank you for confirming @batsabode, apologies for the disruption.

• DallasIvanko
    DallasIvanko
    Community Member
    Options

Both my wife and I have the same issue: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/signin and https://www.celebritycruises.com/account/signin do not work with 1Password and autofill.

Right now we are using a manual method of opening 1Password and copying / pasting the credentials into the appropriate login fields.

Any ETA on a resolution? TIA

• Jlemon
    Jlemon
    Community Member
    Options

Checking in on this as well, having the same issue with Royal Caribbean.

• @Jlemon @DallasIvanko

Apologies this is a know issue the team is looking into. I do not have any updates available.

• DallasIvanko
    DallasIvanko
    Community Member
    Options

2/27/2024
    Chrome version: Version 122.0.6261.95
    1Password Version: Windows 8.10.26 (81026039)

This is still an issue. First reported: July 2023

Is there an update for a fix? Thanks!

• Thanks for following up, @DallasIvanko !

Our development team is still investigating this issue. I don't have any updates to share at this time, however, once a fix is released, it will be noted in our release notes: 1Password Releases

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!

-David

• Go4Au
    Go4Au
    Community Member
    Options

It has been another couple of months and the issue with CelebrityCruises.com still exists, please add me to internal tracker and any update on a fix? Thanks.

• Dave_1P
    edited April 22
    Options

@Go4Au

I've let the team know that you're affected as well. I don't have any updates to share at the moment. For the time being, you'll need to copy your login credentials from 1Password and paste them into the website: Copy and fill passwords into apps that don't work with 1Password

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#23413

• strickers
    strickers
    Community Member
    Options

Fairly certain this worked again for a while and has stopped.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@strickers

A fix was released but had to be pulled due to causing some unintended issues. Our developers are working on a new fix which they hope to release as soon as possible.

-Dave

• strickers
    strickers
    Community Member
    Options

It wasn’t me going bonkers then?

• Dave_1P
    Options

@strickers

Not at all. 😄 Hopefully a permanent fix is released soon.

-Dave