Labs in nightly - unable to give feedback

Options
Tertius3
Tertius3
Community Member
edited July 2023 in Labs

In the nightly that was installed today, there is a new "Labs" settings tab. However, if I do what I'm asked and want to give feedback, I'm redirected to a community forum thread https://1password.community/discussion/140978 that is only displaying "Permission problem", so it isn't possible to do anything more.

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.10.9 (81009039)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• I'm checking on this folks. Hang in there with me just a bit.

• Further details like the post you linked to will be coming soon. It looks like we have pressed pause. My apologies for the noise.

• @Tertius3 that link should work now :) Everything you need to try out labs is live on Beta with the exception of iOS which is coming in a few days. We are going to update that link so that it points to specific thread instead of the announcement. In the meantime, if you have feedback feel free to toss it in here!

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    Options

@matt.g1P Thanks for the update!

However, I can only give some general feedback. Being able to select a default for account, identity and payment method that is auto-selected on autofill seems a good and useful function.

I'm not actually able to give feedback how it actually works out, because in my setup I have only one account, one identity and one credit card item, so I don't actually need this function. Additionally, I'm somewhat rarely filling forms with the help of 1Password, so this lab test is probably expired if this situation will pop up again for me. As long as it doesn't clutter the 1Password interface and doesn't confuse people, do keep the implementation.

• @Tertius3 thanks for the feedback. I'm interested in finding out how many people do have an abundance of identity/credit card items. As you said, this feature is geared towards them.

This discussion has been closed.