Help needed with migrating to 1Password 8

Options
pumposaurus
pumposaurus
Community Member
edited August 2023 in Families

I've been using 1Pv7, my wife has stayed on v6. We decided that we would upgrade to a Family plan and to v8. So I signed up for the Family and downloaded v8. Then we sat down to get her joined in. First step, upgrade to v7. But when it said to sign in I thought I could simplify by signing into my new Family account. Then it asked a question like "Do you want to import your data?". Well, duh, yes. Net result: We have one member of our Family, me, and both her and my passwords are in my Personal vault. I understand now that I should have set up a new, separate account for her before integrating into the Family. How do I fix this now?

1Password Version: 8.10.9
Extension Version: 2.13.0
OS Version: MacOS 13.5
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hi @pumposaurus,

We will be happy to help you with this - to avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com/support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.