The extension is not working on Edge

Options

I get this stuck on syncing error

I tried deleting cache, cookies and everything from the browser, also reinstalled it multiple times, nothing worked and it says am running latest versions on browser and on extension

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• 44JAX44
    44JAX44
    Community Member
    Options

• Hi @44JAX44

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with 1Password in Edge, thank you for sharing the steps you have taken so far.

I think it would be useful if we could take a closer look at some logs and what may be going wrong.

I'd like to ask you to send over a console log from your browser as well as a diagnostics report:

Please attach the reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• 44JAX44
    44JAX44
    Community Member
    Options

As I was doing these steps, it showed in the console that it's failing to establish connection to server, and seeing that the diagnostics report was to be done from within the desktop app I upgraded it to 1Password8 and that solved it

I didn't know they were linked, was strictly looking into the browser extension , plus I thought my desktop app is also up to date, turned out 1password8 is a manual download

So it's fixed for now, thanx

• Thanks for the update @44JAX44, I'm glad things are back on track.

Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.