Ca I display matches from my 2nd account with the incline icon?

Options
JamesHenderson
JamesHenderson
Community Member
edited September 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi,

I manage to separate 1password accounts (mine and my mothers). I have both accounts in my app (iPhone, Mac etc).

Whenever I press the Safari incline icon, only my matching items appear. I can get hers to show when I press the 1Password toolbar icon but that doesn't have a "fill on page" option.

Is there a way to get my 2nd account (mums) to easily fill fields?

1Password Version: 8.10.15
Extension Version: 2.15.0
OS Version: MacOS 13.5.2
Browser: Safari

Comments

• We as in my family are use this in naming all of our items:

{Site title} - Tom
    {Site title} - Teen 2
    {Site title} - Teen 1
    {Site title} - etc.

About the next thing I can think of might be macOS Sonoma and creating a profile in Safari and only setting your vault available in one profile and hers in another. I'll admit I have not checked this as my naming system has been in use for years. Perhaps it a decade now and I/we stick with it. I'll need to check on the ability to do this.

I'm away from my Sonoma test device at the moment. So I'm unable to verify this.

• JamesHenderson
    JamesHenderson
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but I didn’t understand most of it. For example, I’m not sure what a “default variable” is.

It doesn’t matter how I name the items in mum’s account as they don’t show when using the inline icon in Safari.

• ag_tommy
    edited September 2023
    Options

It would your sites name for example.

1Password.com - Tom
    1Password.com - Teen 1

Do you have her account added to Safari and 1Password app? If you do and you open the 1Password in the browser settings and scroll to the bottom under accounts and vaults is there a check mark beside her vault name?

• JamesHenderson
    JamesHenderson
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks.

OK, so I thought the mail app and the browser synced settings - I did not realise I have to log into t(e 2nd account separately in the browser settings as well.

.. it now that I have, I see her logins all the time, does the browser not support collections?

• @JamesHenderson

Sadly no, collections are not yet supported in the browser. I wish they were. Hopefully, soon.

• JamesHenderson
    JamesHenderson
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, @ag_tommy

• I'm happy that Tommy was able to help. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.