SLA?

Options
dhaight
dhaight
Community Member
edited September 2023 in Business and Teams

Is there an SLA for support from 1password? It seems to be 2 days between responses. The solutions sent to me are not sufficient. I have 2 cases open and have only gotten a response on 1 the other they ask for a clarification on and havent gotten a response since. Our company uses 1password for critical organizational function. I need a more direct contact please.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @dhaight

Thanks for asking about an SLA for our support team. In order to answer your question, I'll need to locate any account you may have, and discuss it with you over email. Please send an email to BusinessSupport@1Password.com from the email address you use with 1Password. Include a link to this community thread, and we'll be glad to help get you this information.

In the mean time, I'd also be glad to check in on any tickets you have opened, and see if I can help expedite a response. Please let me know the ticket ID of any tickets you have opened. The initial automatic reply you got when opening any ticket should include the ticket ID, which you can safely post here.

Thank you,

• dhaight
    dhaight
    Community Member
    Options

172733 is my ticket number. Yes this account is the same email as the one im using for support. I am an admin on the account with over 300 licenses. The last response to my ticket was on sep 19th it is currently the 21st. I am not use to this level of business support. Our org uses 1password for MFA on multiple products (making it critical) we need better support if we are to continue.

• Hi @dhaight,

Thanks for providing that ticket number. I can see that our team was able to reply to continue with the conversation. To make sure we're keeping all focus on resolving this through email, I'll go ahead and close this forum thread.

ref: Zendesk-#172733

This discussion has been closed.